
Karlheinz Stockhausen - Mikrophonie I, Mikrophonie II, Telemusik
Tracklisting:
1. Mikrophonie I: I Quakend {0:16}
2. Mikrophonie I: II Knisternd-Gackernd {0:32}
3. Mikrophonie I: I Winselnd-Jaulend {0:27}
4. Mikrophonie I: II Wirbelnd-Trommelnd-Knarrend {0:21}
5. Mikrophonie I: I Rasselnd-Achzend-Donnernd {1:04}
6. Mikrophonie I: I+II Tutti forte {1:31}
7. Mikrophonie I: II Rauschend-Tonend-Tutend I+II Glasern Singend {1:34}
8. Mikrophonie I: I Wispernd {0:04}
9. Mikrophonie I: II Berstend (Krachend) {0:11}
10. Mikrophonie I: I Trillernd Knallend Gellend {0:18}
11. Mikrophonie I: I Collage {0:47}
12. Mikrophonie I: II Y (Ypsilon) {3:41}
13. Mikrophonie I: I Zirpend-Schnarchend-Grunzend {0:16}
14. Mikrophonie I: II Rollend {0:09}
15. Mikrophonie I: I Prasselnd-Krachzend-Tosend I+II Pizzicato {2:27}
16. Mikrophonie I: II Gerausch ad lib. {0:04}
17. Mikrophonie I: I Lautend-Sagend {0:09}
18. Mikrophonie I: II Prellend-Knatternd (Ratternd) {0:15}
19. Mikrophonie I: I+II Tutti 157 {2:57}
20. Mikrophonie I: I Raschelnd (Rattelnd)-Murmelnd {0:25}
21. Mikrophonie I: II Schnarrend {0:34}
22. Mikrophonie I: I X (Xi) {2:24}
23. Mikrophonie I: II Klange ad lib. {0:08}
24. Mikrophonie I: II {0:04}
25. Mikrophonie I: Wischend-Brummend-Posaunend II Schlurfend-Quietschend
{1:39}
{1:39}
26. Mikrophonie I: I+II Tutti pianissimo {2:01}
27. Mikrophonie I: I Singend (II Streichtone) {0:49}
28. Mikrophonie I: II Klatschend-Heulend-Bellend {0:04}
29. Mikrophonie I: I Schwirrend-Knurrend {0:04}
30. Mikrophonie I: II Piepsend-Knackend {0:09}
31. Mikrophonie I: I Zupfend {0:14}
32. Mikrophonie I: II Pfeifend-Flotend {0:20}
33. Mikrophonie I: I Trompetend-Brullend {1:40}
34. Mikrophonie II: Score-Moment 1 {0:12}
35. Mikrophonie II: Moment 2 {0:04}
36. Mikrophonie II: Moment 3 {2:17}
37. Mikrophonie II: Moment 4 {0:39}
38. Mikrophonie II: Moment 5 {1:30}
39. Mikrophonie II: Moment 6 {0:10}
40. Mikrophonie II: Moment 7 {0:06}
41. Mikrophonie II: Moment 8 {0:33}
42. Mikrophonie II: Moment 9 {0:31}
43. Mikrophonie II: Moment 10 {0:21}
44. Mikrophonie II: Moment 11 {0:13}
45. Mikrophonie II: Moment 12 {0:13}
46. Mikrophonie II: Moment 13 {0:09}
47. Mikrophonie II: Moment 14 {0:07}
48. Mikrophonie II: Moment 15 {0:21}
49. Mikrophonie II: Moment 16 {0:53}
50. Mikrophonie II: Moment 17 {0:09}
51. Mikrophonie II: Moment 18 {0:54}
52. Mikrophonie II: Moment 19 {0:25}
53. Mikrophonie II: Moment 20 {0:51}
54. Mikrophonie II: Moment 21 {0:13}
55. Mikrophonie II: Moment 22 {0:13}
56. Mikrophonie II: Moment 23 {0:19}
57. Mikrophonie II: Moment 24 {0:11}
58. Mikrophonie II: Moment 25 {0:12}
59. Mikrophonie II: Moment 26 {0:09}
60. Mikrophonie II: Moment 27 {0:09}
61. Mikrophonie II: Moment 28 {0:30}
62. Mikrophonie II: Moment 29 {1:28}
63. Mikrophonie II: Moment 30 {0:07}
64. Mikrophonie II: Moment 31 {0:22}
65. Mikrophonie II: Moment 32 {0:04}
66. Mikrophonie II: Moment 33 {1:35}
67. Telemusik: Structure 1 {0:28}
68. Telemusik: Structure 2 {0:12}
69. Telemusik: Structure 3 {0:34}
70. Telemusik: Structure 4 {0:14}
71. Telemusik: Structure 5 {0:22}
72. Telemusik: Structure 6 {0:26}
73. Telemusik: Structure 7 {0:27}
74. Telemusik: Structure 8 {0:54}
75. Telemusik: Structure 9 {0:35}
76. Telemusik: Structure 10 {0:20}
77. Telemusik: Structure 11 {1:28}
78. Telemusik: Structure 12 {0:13}
79. Telemusik: Structure 13 {0:23}
80. Telemusik: Structure 14 {0:14}
81. Telemusik: Structure 15 {0:37}
82. Telemusik: Structure 16 {0:56}
83. Telemusik: Structure 17 {0:22}
84. Telemusik: Structure 18 {0:13}
85. Telemusik: Structure 19 {0:13}
86. Telemusik: Structure 20 {0:23}
87. Telemusik: Structure 21 {0:35}
88. Telemusik: Structure 22 {1:30}
89. Telemusik: Structure 23 {0:13}
90. Telemusik: Structure 24 {0:55}
91. Telemusik: Structure 25 {0:21}
92. Telemusik: Structure 26 {0:14}
93. Telemusik: Structure 27 {0:34}
94. Telemusik: Structure 28 {0:14}
95. Telemusik: Structure 29 {0:22}
96. Telemusik: Structure 30 {0:14}
97. Telemusik: Structure 31 {2:23}
98. Telemusik: Structure 32 {0:12}
99. Telemusik: Final Sound {1:34}
(1) (2) [doubtful that this will be reposted]
Thanks so much for this one!
ReplyDeleteThanks ... any chance of seeing Hymnen & Kurzwelle around here? Thanks anyway
ReplyDeleteEduardo
Many many thanks for your wonderful blog - a really interesting & intelligent mix of good old avant garde & Eastern! I like the helpful info you provide for most pieces too. However I would question putting these Stockhausen editions up - ok, they used to be impossible to get without huge hassle & expense but that's changed - they are now easily available at reasonable prices directly from his operation or one of his official sellers. At the very least you may be asking for trouble, knowing how zealous/paranoid his people are about copyright.
ReplyDeleteThere are quite a few old Stockhausen albums on vinyl not owned by him or available - alternate versions of Procezzion, Spiral, Originale & Beethoven opus 20, Greatest Hits etc - those would really be worth uploading if you have them! HJ
it seems to be encrypted and locked. can't get it to unstuff. any suggestions?
ReplyDeleteOf course, buy from Stockhausen Verlag :
ReplyDeleteMikrophonie 1 & 2 / Telemusik - 29€ / $ 39
Hymnen - 71€ / $98
Kurzwelle - 19€ / $26
I've been reading about Telemusik in Karn Wörner's biography of Stockhausen but haven't ever actually heard it ... so thanks for this!
ReplyDeleteThank You!!
ReplyDeletehttp://kapheina.blogspot.com
http://yestojazz.blogspot.com
re-up please...
ReplyDelete