
About a month ago, Loopy C, who is a big fan of the Closet and another artist who generously offers his material for no cost, posted on his blog a set of his improv mashup pieces where he combined three records. This particular set is called A Closet of Trios (Vinyl Trios Part One) where he uses only stuff that's been posted here on the Closet.
Thanks, Loopy C, I enjoyed listening (likewise with your other music) and I hope everyone else does too. Perhaps it will be fun to guess which music from the Closet is being used. :)
Oh snap!!! I was on a bit of a break from my usual schedule of internet 'haunts', so imagine my surprise when returning, and then first browsing one of my special dailies to find this! Obviously, your finely honed record/music search skills extend beyond into locating referential links ;-)
ReplyDeleteI apologize, i meant to drop a line concerning the 'Curious Closet Trios' post, but between a reluctance to impose and blow my own horn in general, AND the procrastination of my goal of a little 'QC' on selections in the 'playlist' you beat me to it!
Just as well, a wonderful feeling to have one of my own favorites of musical education find and reflect my own 'tribute' in the tradition of a karmic reflection of the finding it on your own...I am humbled and honored to appear in a post here.
Thank you and to anyone who cares to , enjoy :D