Sunday, November 15, 2009

Dusk in the Ventana Wilderness



Dusk in the Ventana Wilderness

cassette released in 1986

This tape has recordings of the Ventana Wilderness, located in California along the central coast (between Los Angeles and San Francisco). The other side of this tape has "Dawn in the Ventana Wilderness." Unfortunately, I did not have enough time this past week to rip the other side. Next week, "Dawn in the Ventana Wilderness" will be posted. Meanwhile, enjoy "Dusk in the Ventana Wilderness."






Tracklisting:

1. Dusk in the Ventana Wilderness {43:30}


(1)

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant! Many thanks- this may sound strange, but any info as to where in the Ventana this was recorded? I've spent a heap of time there, and highly recommend it to anyone who is up for a remarkable period away from _everything_...

    Regards,

    jb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not have any information about this recording specifically. I found just the cassette. I could not find anything online about this recording.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Discoreving your blog is a real pleasure. So many treasures...
    Congratulations and thanks.

    ReplyDelete