Tuesday, December 25, 2012

It's After the End of the World,Don't You Know That Yet?

Well.
Of course we're all still here.
Even this blog is still here, and that's saying a mouthful these days.

I'd just like to say Happy Holidays to you who visit here occasionally or often- I'm sure some of you have noticed the slowing-down of the postings here.
The current state of the sphere we call blog is not good.
Perhaps the new year holds promise of better things to come.
Let's hope so.

On behalf of myself and grey calx-
Best Wishes to our members and visitors for the New Year.

Peace and Good Will.


12 comments:

  1. Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year 2013!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A merry Christmas to you and yours, and out thanks for taking that risk to enlighten our ears this one more year; I don't know what I'll do if all the blogs are shut, ... most probably I'll do what I did before sites such as yours first appeared, which was to mope and moan how there was nothing of value to be found anywhere online or on the air. Thank you so much for being there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I'm a member of the silent majority, who rarely says thanks, but who enjoys the great work you're doing all year long...

    This is unfortunately how the Internet in general – and music blogs in particular – work; I wish there was a better way (and me a better thank-sayer…), but alas, that doesn't seem to be possible.

    Have a nice time, unknown friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let it grow, let it flow!
    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, friends!
    Very best to all of you in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best wishes and may you be able to continue your inspiring posts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. glad it didn't cack (world that is) otherwise one of the things I'd miss would be this blog and your shares

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. All the best, you guys! Thanks for helping to keep my ears wide open.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great big THANK YOU for all the cool music(s) you have posted for all of us appreciative folk! You are providing a GREAT srvice to us who have either never heard some of these albums or getting to hear it all again!
    A healthy and prosperous 2013 to YOU and YOURS!!!

    Peace and Love from the West Coast of the USA,

    Skidd

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for turning me on to some great artists and labels to watch out for.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for this great blog !!
    We travel the spaceways ...with music !!!
    Music is the Best !!

    http://bairescalendar.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete