
The Klokken Ringers - A Festival Of Bells
I'll drop something a little different in here as I tend to do every once in a while. I found a few of these bell-oriented LPs recently and I may post the rest of those.
The Klokken Ringers are made up of a few groups from the New Hackensack Reformed Church located in Wappingers Falls, New York. The members mostly include high school students (as I'm sure you can tell from the cover), at least when this LP came out. Eight tracks were recorded in the Education Center of the New Hackensack Reformed Church and the other four tracks were recorded in the Vassar Chapel of Vassar College, Poughkeepsie, New York.
The back cover says:
If you are a Bell ringer, would-be or active bell choir director, Hi-fi/stereo enthusiast looking for unusual sounds you will enjoy A FESTIVAL OF BELLS
unusual sounds + hi-fi stereo = I'm sold
Tracklisting:
Side One
1. Psalm 96 {3:36}
2. Fantasy on an Old Bell Inscription {6:37}
3. Silver Bells {2:05}
4. Liebeslieder Waltz {1:13}
5. Reflections {8:21}
Side Two
1. All Glory, Laud and Honor {4:19}
2. Magnificat {1:31}
3. Peacherine Rag {1:26}
4. Il Est Ne {2:33}
5. Carillon {4:27}
6. Minuetto {3:21}
7. Farandole {3:41}
cool! bells are pretty great, especially when wielded by acne-bearing teenagers in movie usher outfits.
ReplyDeleteNow I'm hoping that movie usher outfits will be back in style. (They were in style before, I assume.)
ReplyDeleteWow, another one to re up, please. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteIt's reupped. Enjoy.
DeleteHello,unfortunatley the zippyshare links don't last too long,this one's gone again-too bad!
ReplyDeleteHello. It's back up this time on ADrive. Hopefully, it will last longer.
DeleteHi, I dont like being anonymous, at a site like this, but I dont have a account that is working. I have a general problem. When I download one of your uploads, I get it in the VLC-player, that says it doesnt recognise the file. Can you think of any solution? I really like your uploads, thats why Im asking. You can also answer me at samuelsehlberg@hotmail.com Regards, samuel.
ReplyDelete