Gorgeous sounds, thank you. Nice to compare this to last year's Annea Lockwood 'A sound Map of the Danube' 3-CD set. By the way, you don't mention in your post that this is actually a cassette. Is it on purpose or what?
Yes, this does remind me of Lockwood's recordings (Danube and Hudson River). I posted this in haste as I had other activities to attend to and I wanted to make sure I get some environmental sounds posted on Sunday. I admit I assume that people can figure out the format (cassette, LP, CD) of my shares, but I'll make sure to mention the format in future posts. Thanks for the feedback.
I've already dipped.thanks!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous sounds, thank you. Nice to compare this to last year's Annea Lockwood 'A sound Map of the Danube' 3-CD set. By the way, you don't mention in your post that this is actually a cassette. Is it on purpose or what?
ReplyDeleteYes, this does remind me of Lockwood's recordings (Danube and Hudson River).
ReplyDeleteI posted this in haste as I had other activities to attend to and I wanted to make sure I get some environmental sounds posted on Sunday. I admit I assume that people can figure out the format (cassette, LP, CD) of my shares, but I'll make sure to mention the format in future posts. Thanks for the feedback.