
The Sounds of Nature: Sounds of the Tropical Rain Forest
Back to the rain forest we go.
The beat of the tropical rain on the verdant trees creates an atmosphere found in only one place on earth - the tropical rain forest. The clouds burst, saturating the jungle air, heavy raindrops trickle down broad leaves and hanging vines, eventually reaching the earth below and the thirsty roots of giant trees. As the rain stops, the sun shines again, trying to pierce the jungle's canopy. The birds sing and their sounds seem to match their brilliant colors.
Tracklisting:
1. Sounds of the Tropical Rain Forest {58:20}
This CD looks familiar. I think I bought this about 15-20 years ago. The first time I put it on, when the bird squawking started, my mom went running to the window. She thought it was the sound of somebody drowning in the swimming pool. :-)
ReplyDeleteThank You for this one!,Nature Sounds...,Really Good...A Way to Escape from Urban Noises..
ReplyDeleteHow weird. About 30 minutes ago I was thinking to myself "I need to download some rainforest ambiance" and then, reading through my Google Reader subscriptions, I come across this. Thank you so much, for reading my mind!
ReplyDelete