
I'm going to take the next few days off to take care of holiday arrangements in the real world. I should be back to regular posting either a day or two after Christmas (December 25).
I would like to say season's greetings and best wishes for the holidays to my friend and contributor, H. C. Earwicker (hope the kids in your neighborhood don't get too many firecrackers for Christmas this year :) ), former contributor Telvin Bartruss, my fellow bloggers, and to all of the visitors to the Closet.
Before I go, I'll leave this present under the tree.
ReplyDeleteJohn Cage - Indeterminacy [2 LP set]
John Cage - reading
David Tudor - music
Tracklisting:
1. side 1 {22:49}
2. side 2 {22:45}
3. side 3 {22:00}
4. side 4 {21:39}
(1) (2) (3) (4)
I'm amazed that these links, posted in a comments section of an old post, are still good a few years later.
DeleteHave a good holiday - thanks again for a great blog :)
ReplyDeletemerry christmas, and thanks for being curious
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas... and thanks to all for all the superb music.
ReplyDeleteDavid
Telvin Bartruss, H. C. Earwicker
ReplyDelete& Grey Calx:
Thanks for your time and excellent music, best wishes.
Esteban
Merry Christmas and thx for the lp's this year , here's somethinf in return - http://www.mediafire.com/file/wmolmzvnimi/Three Blind Mice, Vol. 2 , Pt 1.zip - http://www.mediafire.com/file/0o3iizyynzz/Three Blind Mice Vol 2 , Pt 2.zip - Pt 2 of this file has a cd cover . post this if you like Steve
ReplyDeletehave a great holiday and thanks for a fantastic blog!
ReplyDeleteJoe
Enjoy your Christmas break and many thanks for your posts. I look forward to the uploaded sounds becoming my soundtrack on the road in 2009.
ReplyDelete