
The Kroumata Percussion Ensemble - The Kroumata Percussion Ensemble
I'm going to go on hiatus. It will probably be two or three weeks before I return. There are matters that need to be taken care of in the real world and I also would like to recover from the task of setting up the new version of this blog. Meanwhile, here's something to enjoy. Best wishes.
track 1 composed by John Cage
track 2 composed by Henry Cowell
track 3 composed by Torbjorn Iwan Lundquist
track 4 composed by Yoshihisa Taira
Tracklisting:
1. Second Construction {6:51}
2. Pulse {4:05}
3. Sisu {9:36}
4. Hierophonie {19:38}
(1)
grey, all good wishes for you and success in your endeavors over the next few weeks. shall be looking forward to seeing you return with renewed force.
ReplyDelete-zo
what the hell is that warning on the cover pic??
ReplyDeleteGreat post lots of rhytms.
ReplyDeleteI gonna enjoy!
Gracias.
Thanks for Kraftwerk - Ralf & Florian in 320kbps.
ReplyDeleteWould it be possible for you to upload -
Organisation - Tone Float
Kraftwerk - 1
Kraftwerk - 2
I appreciate your help.
Thanks
about the cover and the warning:
ReplyDeletesee the cover in large format:
http://www.cduniverse.com/images.asp?pid=1460788&style=classical&image=front&title=Kroumata+Percussion+%2D+Cage%2C+Cowell%2C+Lundquist+%2F+Kroumata+Percussion+Ensemble+CD
I have this album and it's really good though it's been awhile since I've heard it.
ReplyDeleteThe warning on the cover says "see back cover".
On the back cover, the warning says:"WARNING! This record, contrary to all established principles, has been recorded and reproduced with all the enormous original dynamics. In order to enjoy the results and do the music justice, you must own a first class reproduction equipment, but if you do own such an equipment, you are about to have the musical and sound experience of a lifetime. Please observe that the first piece is the softest and each piece after that will be louder, until the very end.
A note: Kroumata is fighting for its life just now; the Swedish Government wants to pull the plug on their funding. You can read more, and sign a petition of support, here:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.startasmart.com/kroumata/english/uppropadd.asp?info=1
Hmm, it cut the link off; here's a short version with the "http://www" removed:
ReplyDeletestartasmart.com/kroumata/english/uppropadd.asp?info=1
hey have a great time off!
ReplyDeleteGreat set. I found this in a dollar bin years ago and couldn't believe my luck.
ReplyDeletethere is anyone here ?
ReplyDeletehey, i'd really appreciate it if you came back now, because i've just finished my degree in music tech and i'm afraid that i'll get deprived of new/experimental music enlightenment without the guidance of my lecturers or you...please help me out here, as you have done before. many thanks in advance.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for taking the time to share such wonderful music with us all.
ReplyDeleteWith Respect
~C
re-up please
ReplyDeleteIt's finally reupped.
ReplyDeleteAnyone else having trouble downloading this, gc? Probably not, since I see no complaints, but
ReplyDeleteI get a "public file busy" because of "high demand" message if I go directly to adrive, and
Jdownloader won't even load this link in its queue.
It looks like it'll be a good record.
It looks like there's something wrong with one of ADrive's servers. The same "public file busy" message shows up on another record too. I may wait a couple of more days to see if the particular server is repaired. If this same message still appears, I'll reupload it again along with the other record. ADrive had a few issues with their servers before and it seemed to quickly repair their servers.
DeleteOK thanks! It's still unavailable as of this moment.
DeleteI found out something is wrong with all of ADrive. None of my files can't be accessed. They all have that "public file busy" message which I think is really BS.
DeleteI reuploaded Kroumata Percussion Ensemble to Zippyshare. I tested the link and it is available.
Got it now.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to a good listen, Thanks!