Thanks. A great release from an oft-overlooked composer.
can you please reupload that file?
Oh, crap. Somehow, I forgot I put this on Shareonall.It will be reupped sometime within a few days. I had others that were on Shareonall as well that I'm working on.
Hey calx, great blog. What is the status on the upload of this? I've been searching for it for months.
Shareonall says they are "closed"?If you can, it would be great for this to re-uploaded. Looks very unique!Awesome site. My ears have not been the same since!-Toe
Hi, I get the same message as "anonymous" about from shareonall. Would REALLY love to see this reuploaded!! THANKS for everything!
Oops I meant to get around to reposting this one. It shall be done as soon as possible, I promise.
It's back online, but located in a new post:http://closetcurios2.blogspot.com/2009/08/strumming-music-repost.html
Thanks. A great release from an oft-overlooked composer.
ReplyDeletecan you please reupload that file?
ReplyDeleteOh, crap. Somehow, I forgot I put this on Shareonall.
ReplyDeleteIt will be reupped sometime within a few days. I had others that were on Shareonall as well that I'm working on.
Hey calx, great blog. What is the status on the upload of this? I've been searching for it for months.
ReplyDeleteShareonall says they are "closed"?
ReplyDeleteIf you can, it would be great for this to re-uploaded. Looks very unique!
Awesome site. My ears have not been the same since!
-Toe
Hi, I get the same message as "anonymous" about from shareonall. Would REALLY love to see this reuploaded!! THANKS for everything!
ReplyDeleteOops I meant to get around to reposting this one. It shall be done as soon as possible, I promise.
ReplyDeleteIt's back online, but located in a new post:
ReplyDeletehttp://closetcurios2.blogspot.com/2009/08/strumming-music-repost.html